Comments & ID Thoughts
Based on a bit of searching on the site, I *think* it's a species of "Amaurobius ferox"? I've yet to see the habits of this one, behavior so far is:
- Sitting near light switch (just to add suspense when I turn on the light, i'm sure).
- Seems to huddle four front legs together
- Its grey brethren (perhaps male/female counterparts?) stalk prey on land/buildings. Use tiles as cover (which they camoflauge quite well in, whether it's brown/grey tiles). Make little semi-circular bunkers/tunnels as a home, it seems.
- Bedroom area is its current resting place (unless it's swiftly skittled its way elsewhere).
- Teeth likely large enough to snack on human, though it's likely an unhealthy high sugar diet.