Comments & ID Thoughts
No idea! Please help
- Submitted by:
- Submitted: Mar 26, 2019
- Photographed: Sep 25, 2018
- Spider: Araneus diadematus (Cross Orb-weaver)
- Location: Harbor Springs, Michigan, United States
- Spotted Outdoors: Low foliage (shrubs, herbs, garden, excluding flowers)
- Found in web?: Yes
- Attributes: Ventral, Webs
Hi, this looks like a Cross Orb-weaver, Araneus diadematus.
Really??? Even though there is a difference in the colors?
This species has several color variants. Here is one like yours that includes a dorsal. https://bugguide.net/node/view/1601148/bgimage