Is it poisonous? How do I get rid of these?
I have these in my closet. And there’s a bunch of them. Please help
Hi, welcome to Spider ID. 🙂 This is a Cellar Spider (Pholcus sp.). Like most spiders they have venom but a bite from one of these would most likely be a non-event – everyone’s immune system is different though. They’re great for catching less desirable insects and other spiders much larger than themselves. You can just vacuum up the webs if they’re making a mess. As long as they’re out of sight in some far off corner of the house these are natural pest control and usually keep to themselves. Not anything to worry over.
I’d be more concerned about whatever it is in your closet that they’ve been eating.