- Kingdom: Animalia
- Phylum: Arthropoda
- Class: Arachnida
- Order: Araneae
- Suborder: Araneomorphae
- Family: Agelenidae
- Genus: Agelena
- Species: Agelena labyrinthica
Other Common Names
Carl Alexander Clerck, 1757
There have been 4 confirmed sightings of Agelena labyrinthica (Labyrinth Spider), with the most recent sighting submitted on January 25, 2018 by Spider ID member darinkagonzalez. The detailed statistics below may not utilize the complete dataset of 4 sightings because of certain Agelena labyrinthica sightings reporting incomplete data.
- Web: 100% of the time, Agelena labyrinthica spiders are sighted in a spider web (Sample size: 4)
- Sex: 2 female and 1 male.
- Environment: Agelena labyrinthica has been sighted 4 times outdoors, and 0 times indoors.
- Outdoors: Low foliage (3). Open field, pasture, grassland (1).
Location and Range
Agelena labyrinthica (Labyrinth Spider) has been sighted in the following countries: Portugal, Spain.
Agelena labyrinthica has been primarily sighted during the month of July.
- July: 3
- August: 1