- Kingdom: Animalia
- Phylum: Arthropoda
- Class: Arachnida
- Order: Araneae
- Suborder: Araneomorphae
- Family: Agelenidae
- Genus: Agelenopsis
- Species: Agelenopsis kastoni
Ralph Vary Chamberlin & Wilton Ivie, 1941
There have been 2 confirmed sightings of Agelenopsis kastoni, with the most recent sighting submitted on June 4, 2016 by Spider ID member spiderid. The detailed statistics below may not utilize the complete dataset of 2 sightings because of certain Agelenopsis kastoni sightings reporting incomplete data.
- Web: NAN% of the time, Agelenopsis kastoni spiders are sighted in a spider web (Sample size: 0)
- Sex: 0 female and 0 male.
- Environment: Agelenopsis kastoni has been sighted 0 times outdoors, and 0 times indoors.
Location and Range
Agelenopsis kastoni has been sighted in the following countries: United States.
Agelenopsis kastoni has also been sighted in the following states: Massachusetts.
Agelenopsis kastoni has been primarily sighted during the month of December.
- December: 2
- Can be mistaken for other species in the genus Agelenopsis. A microscope exam is typically needed to separate them.