- Kingdom: Animalia
- Phylum: Arthropoda
- Class: Arachnida
- Order: Araneae
- Suborder: Araneomorphae
- Family: Agelenidae
- Genus: Agelenopsis
- Species: Agelenopsis utahana
Ralph Vary Chamberlin & Wilton Ivie, 1933
There have been 6 confirmed sightings of Agelenopsis utahana, with the most recent sighting submitted on November 24, 2018 by Spider ID member rickcwest. The detailed statistics below may not utilize the complete dataset of 6 sightings because of certain Agelenopsis utahana sightings reporting incomplete data.
- Web: 100% of the time, Agelenopsis utahana spiders are sighted in a spider web (Sample size: 1)
- Sex: 1 female and 2 male.
- Environment: Agelenopsis utahana has been sighted 3 times outdoors, and 0 times indoors.
- Outdoors: Ground layer (1). Open field, pasture, grassland (1). Forest (1).
Location and Range
Agelenopsis utahana has been sighted in the following countries: Canada, United States.
Agelenopsis utahana has also been sighted in the following states: Massachusetts, New Hampshire.
Agelenopsis utahana has been primarily sighted during the month of July.
- July: 3
- August: 1
- September: 1
- October: 1
- Can be mistaken for other species in the genus Agelenopsis. A microscope exam is typically needed to separate them.