- Kingdom: Animalia
- Phylum: Arthropoda
- Class: Arachnida
- Order: Araneae
- Suborder: Araneomorphae
- Family: Araneidae
- Genus: Cyclosa
- Species: Cyclosa hexatuberculata
There have been 1 confirmed sightings of Cyclosa hexatuberculata, with the most recent sighting submitted on February 16, 2018 by Spider ID member jinsyrajkp13. The detailed statistics below may not utilize the complete dataset of 1 sightings because of certain Cyclosa hexatuberculata sightings reporting incomplete data.
- Web: 100% of the time, Cyclosa hexatuberculata spiders are sighted in a spider web (Sample size: 1)
- Sex: 1 female and 0 male.
- Environment: Cyclosa hexatuberculata has been sighted 1 times outdoors, and 0 times indoors.
- Outdoors: Man-made structure (1).
Location and Range
Cyclosa hexatuberculata has been sighted in the following countries: India.
Cyclosa hexatuberculata has been primarily sighted during the month of February.
- February: 1