- Kingdom: Animalia
- Phylum: Arthropoda
- Class: Arachnida
- Order: Araneae
- Suborder: Araneomorphae
- Family: Araneidae
- Genus: Eriophora
- Species: Eriophora fuliginea
(C. L. Koch, 1838)
There have been 1 confirmed sightings of Eriophora fuliginea, with the most recent sighting submitted on October 12, 2018 by Spider ID member galaxia. The detailed statistics below may not utilize the complete dataset of 1 sightings because of certain Eriophora fuliginea sightings reporting incomplete data.
- Web: 100% of the time, Eriophora fuliginea spiders are sighted in a spider web (Sample size: 1)
- Sex: 0 female and 0 male.
- Environment: Eriophora fuliginea has been sighted 2 times outdoors, and 0 times indoors.
- Outdoors: High foliage (1). Forest (1).
Location and Range
Eriophora fuliginea has been sighted in the following countries: Guyana.
Eriophora fuliginea has been primarily sighted during the month of June.
- June: 1