- Kingdom: Animalia
- Phylum: Arthropoda
- Class: Arachnida
- Order: Araneae
- Suborder: Araneomorphae
- Family: Araneidae
- Genus: Mangora
- Species: Mangora acalypha
Charles Athanase Walckenaer, 1802
There have been 1 confirmed sightings of Mangora acalypha, with the most recent sighting submitted on December 22, 2017 by Spider ID member marcd6. The detailed statistics below may not utilize the complete dataset of 1 sightings because of certain Mangora acalypha sightings reporting incomplete data.
- Web: 100% of the time, Mangora acalypha spiders are sighted in a spider web (Sample size: 1)
- Sex: 0 female and 0 male.
- Environment: Mangora acalypha has been sighted 1 times outdoors, and 0 times indoors.
- Outdoors: Low foliage (1).
Location and Range
Mangora acalypha has been sighted in the following countries: Spain.
Mangora acalypha has been primarily sighted during the month of April.
- April: 1