- Kingdom: Animalia
- Phylum: Arthropoda
- Class: Arachnida
- Order: Araneae
- Suborder: Araneomorphae
- Family: Araneidae
- Genus: Metazygia
- Species: Metazygia wittfeldae
There have been 1 confirmed sightings of Metazygia wittfeldae, with the most recent sighting submitted on February 21, 2018 by Spider ID member joshbacz. The detailed statistics below may not utilize the complete dataset of 1 sightings because of certain Metazygia wittfeldae sightings reporting incomplete data.
- Web: 0% of the time, Metazygia wittfeldae spiders are sighted in a spider web (Sample size: 1)
- Sex: 0 female and 0 male.
- Environment: Metazygia wittfeldae has been sighted 1 times outdoors, and 0 times indoors.
- Outdoors: Man-made structure (1).
Location and Range
Metazygia wittfeldae has been sighted in the following countries: United States.
Metazygia wittfeldae has also been sighted in the following states: North Carolina.
Metazygia wittfeldae has been primarily sighted during the month of February.
- February: 1