- Kingdom: Animalia
- Phylum: Arthropoda
- Class: Arachnida
- Order: Araneae
- Suborder: Araneomorphae
- Family: Corinnidae
- Genus: Falconina
- Species: Falconina gracilis
There have been 7 confirmed sightings of Falconina gracilis, with the most recent sighting submitted on October 13, 2018 by Spider ID member ambilee. The detailed statistics below may not utilize the complete dataset of 7 sightings because of certain Falconina gracilis sightings reporting incomplete data.
- Web: 0% of the time, Falconina gracilis spiders are sighted in a spider web (Sample size: 7)
- Sex: 0 female and 2 male.
- Environment: Falconina gracilis has been sighted 3 times outdoors, and 5 times indoors.
- Outdoors: Ground layer (2). Under rock or debris (1).
Location and Range
Falconina gracilis has been sighted in the following countries: United States.
Falconina gracilis has also been sighted in the following states: Alabama, Florida, Louisiana, Texas.
Falconina gracilis has been primarily sighted during the month of March.
- March: 4
- June: 1
- October: 1
- December: 1