- Kingdom: Animalia
- Phylum: Arthropoda
- Class: Arachnida
- Order: Araneae
- Suborder: Araneomorphae
- Family: Ctenidae
- Genus: Ancylometes
- Species: Ancylometes rufus
There have been 2 confirmed sightings of Ancylometes rufus, with the most recent sighting submitted on November 30, 2019 by Spider ID member maryjay. The detailed statistics below may not utilize the complete dataset of 2 sightings because of certain Ancylometes rufus sightings reporting incomplete data.
- Web: 0% of the time, Ancylometes rufus spiders are sighted in a spider web (Sample size: 2)
- Sex: 0 female and 1 male.
- Environment: Ancylometes rufus has been sighted 2 times outdoors, and 1 times indoors.
- Outdoors: Ground layer (1). Forest (1).
Location and Range
Ancylometes rufus has been sighted in the following countries: France, Panama.
Ancylometes rufus has been primarily sighted during the month of September.
- September: 1
- November: 1