- Kingdom: Animalia
- Phylum: Arthropoda
- Class: Arachnida
- Order: Araneae
- Suborder: Araneomorphae
- Family: Ctenidae
- Genus: Ctenus
- Species: Ctenus captiosus
There have been 6 confirmed sightings of Ctenus captiosus, with the most recent sighting submitted on April 8, 2019 by Spider ID member lauren-troise. The detailed statistics below may not utilize the complete dataset of 6 sightings because of certain Ctenus captiosus sightings reporting incomplete data.
- Web: 0% of the time, Ctenus captiosus spiders are sighted in a spider web (Sample size: 6)
- Sex: 0 female and 0 male.
- Environment: Ctenus captiosus has been sighted 2 times outdoors, and 5 times indoors.
- Outdoors: Man-made structure (1). Freshwater river, lake, stream (1).
Location and Range
Ctenus captiosus has been sighted in the following countries: United States.
Ctenus captiosus has also been sighted in the following states: Florida.
Ctenus captiosus has been primarily sighted during the month of April.
- March: 1
- April: 3
- May: 1
- December: 1