- Kingdom: Animalia
- Phylum: Arthropoda
- Class: Arachnida
- Order: Araneae
- Suborder: Araneomorphae
- Family: Euctenizidae
- Genus: Myrmekiaphila
- Species: Myrmekiaphila comstocki
Bishop & Crosby, 1926
There have been 6 confirmed sightings of Myrmekiaphila comstocki, with the most recent sighting submitted on April 3, 2018 by Spider ID member spiderkenny. The detailed statistics below may not utilize the complete dataset of 6 sightings because of certain Myrmekiaphila comstocki sightings reporting incomplete data.
- Web: 0% of the time, Myrmekiaphila comstocki spiders are sighted in a spider web (Sample size: 6)
- Sex: 0 female and 5 male.
- Environment: Myrmekiaphila comstocki has been sighted 3 times outdoors, and 3 times indoors.
- Outdoors: Man-made structure (1). Ground layer (2).
Location and Range
Myrmekiaphila comstocki has been sighted in the following countries: United States.
Myrmekiaphila comstocki has also been sighted in the following states: Louisiana, Oklahoma, Texas.
Myrmekiaphila comstocki has been primarily sighted during the month of March.
- February: 2
- March: 4