- Kingdom: Animalia
- Phylum: Arthropoda
- Class: Arachnida
- Order: Araneae
- Suborder: Araneomorphae
- Family: Linyphiidae
- Genus: Linyphia
- Species: Linyphia triangularis
Other Common Names
European Sheetweb Spider, Common Sheetweb Spider
There have been 4 confirmed sightings of Linyphia triangularis (European Sheetweb Spider), with the most recent sighting submitted on January 25, 2018 by Spider ID member darinkagonzalez. The detailed statistics below may not utilize the complete dataset of 4 sightings because of certain Linyphia triangularis sightings reporting incomplete data.
- Web: 50% of the time, Linyphia triangularis spiders are sighted in a spider web (Sample size: 4)
- Sex: 0 female and 0 male.
- Environment: Linyphia triangularis has been sighted 3 times outdoors, and 1 times indoors.
- Outdoors: Man-made structure (1). Low foliage (2).
Location and Range
Linyphia triangularis (European Sheetweb Spider) has been sighted in the following countries: Portugal, United States.
Linyphia triangularis has also been sighted in the following states: Maine.
Linyphia triangularis has been primarily sighted during the month of October.
- July: 1
- September: 1
- October: 1
- November: 1