- Kingdom: Animalia
- Phylum: Arthropoda
- Class: Arachnida
- Order: Araneae
- Suborder: Araneomorphae
- Family: Lycosidae
- Genus: Geolycosa
- Species: Geolycosa missouriensis
There have been 8 confirmed sightings of Geolycosa missouriensis, with the most recent sighting submitted on January 20, 2020 by Spider ID member skyfoundaspider. The detailed statistics below may not utilize the complete dataset of 8 sightings because of certain Geolycosa missouriensis sightings reporting incomplete data.
- Web: 0% of the time, Geolycosa missouriensis spiders are sighted in a spider web (Sample size: 8)
- Sex: 1 female and 3 male.
- Environment: Geolycosa missouriensis has been sighted 5 times outdoors, and 3 times indoors.
- Outdoors: Man-made structure (3). Ground layer (2).
Location and Range
Geolycosa missouriensis has been sighted in the following countries: Canada, United States.
Geolycosa missouriensis has also been sighted in the following states: Colorado, Michigan, Minnesota, New Mexico, Texas.
Geolycosa missouriensis has been primarily sighted during the month of May.
- January: 2
- May: 3
- July: 1
- October: 2