- Kingdom: Animalia
- Phylum: Arthropoda
- Class: Arachnida
- Order: Araneae
- Suborder: Araneomorphae
- Family: Lycosidae
- Genus: Hogna
- Species: Hogna frondicola
There have been 4 confirmed sightings of Hogna frondicola, with the most recent sighting submitted on May 27, 2018 by Spider ID member youngflexxr. The detailed statistics below may not utilize the complete dataset of 4 sightings because of certain Hogna frondicola sightings reporting incomplete data.
- Web: 0% of the time, Hogna frondicola spiders are sighted in a spider web (Sample size: 4)
- Sex: 1 female and 0 male.
- Environment: Hogna frondicola has been sighted 4 times outdoors, and 2 times indoors.
- Outdoors: Man-made structure (1). High foliage (1). Ground layer (2).
Location and Range
Hogna frondicola has been sighted in the following countries: United States.
Hogna frondicola has also been sighted in the following states: Colorado, Maine, Montana.
Hogna frondicola has been primarily sighted during the month of May.
- April: 1
- May: 3