- Kingdom: Animalia
- Phylum: Arthropoda
- Class: Arachnida
- Order: Araneae
- Suborder: Araneomorphae
- Family: Lycosidae
- Genus: Pardosa
- Species: Pardosa vancouveri
There have been 1 confirmed sightings of Pardosa vancouveri, with the most recent sighting submitted on May 30, 2018 by Spider ID member rickcwest. The detailed statistics below may not utilize the complete dataset of 1 sightings because of certain Pardosa vancouveri sightings reporting incomplete data.
- Web: 0% of the time, Pardosa vancouveri spiders are sighted in a spider web (Sample size: 1)
- Sex: 1 female and 0 male.
- Environment: Pardosa vancouveri has been sighted 2 times outdoors, and 0 times indoors.
- Outdoors: Ground layer (1). Open field, pasture, grassland (1).
Location and Range
Pardosa vancouveri has been sighted in the following countries: Canada.
Pardosa vancouveri has been primarily sighted during the month of May.
- May: 1