- Kingdom: Animalia
- Phylum: Arthropoda
- Class: Arachnida
- Order: Araneae
- Suborder: Araneomorphae
- Family: Lycosidae
- Genus: Trochosa
- Species: Trochosa terricola
There have been 7 confirmed sightings of Trochosa terricola, with the most recent sighting submitted on May 19, 2018 by Spider ID member cowboydaz. The detailed statistics below may not utilize the complete dataset of 7 sightings because of certain Trochosa terricola sightings reporting incomplete data.
- Web: 0% of the time, Trochosa terricola spiders are sighted in a spider web (Sample size: 7)
- Sex: 0 female and 1 male.
- Environment: Trochosa terricola has been sighted 3 times outdoors, and 4 times indoors.
- Outdoors: Man-made structure (3).
Location and Range
Trochosa terricola has been sighted in the following countries: United States.
Trochosa terricola has also been sighted in the following states: Connecticut, Minnesota, New Jersey, Vermont, Wisconsin.
Trochosa terricola has been primarily sighted during the month of May.
- March: 1
- April: 2
- May: 4