- Kingdom: Animalia
- Phylum: Arthropoda
- Class: Arachnida
- Order: Araneae
- Suborder: Araneomorphae
- Family: Lycosidae
- Genus: Trochosa
- Species: Trochosa terricola
There have been 13 confirmed sightings of Trochosa terricola, with the most recent sighting submitted on June 5, 2019 by Spider ID member ninaallan1. The detailed statistics below may not utilize the complete dataset of 13 sightings because of certain Trochosa terricola sightings reporting incomplete data.
- Web: 8% of the time, Trochosa terricola spiders are sighted in a spider web (Sample size: 13)
- Sex: 3 female and 1 male.
- Environment: Trochosa terricola has been sighted 7 times outdoors, and 6 times indoors.
- Outdoors: Man-made structure (6). Ground layer (1).
Location and Range
Trochosa terricola has been sighted in the following countries: United States.
Trochosa terricola has also been sighted in the following states: Connecticut, Maine, Minnesota, New Jersey, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin.
Trochosa terricola has been primarily sighted during the month of May.
- March: 2
- April: 3
- May: 5
- June: 3