- Kingdom: Animalia
- Phylum: Arthropoda
- Class: Arachnida
- Order: Araneae
- Suborder: Araneomorphae
- Family: Oxyopidae
- Genus: Oxyopes
- Species: Oxyopes heterophthalmus
Pierre André Latreille, 1804
There have been 1 confirmed sightings of Oxyopes heterophthalmus, with the most recent sighting submitted on December 21, 2017 by Spider ID member marcd6. The detailed statistics below may not utilize the complete dataset of 1 sightings because of certain Oxyopes heterophthalmus sightings reporting incomplete data.
- Web: 0% of the time, Oxyopes heterophthalmus spiders are sighted in a spider web (Sample size: 1)
- Sex: 1 female and 0 male.
- Environment: Oxyopes heterophthalmus has been sighted 1 times outdoors, and 0 times indoors.
- Outdoors: Low foliage (1).
Location and Range
Oxyopes heterophthalmus has been sighted in the following countries: Spain.
Oxyopes heterophthalmus has been primarily sighted during the month of July.
- July: 1