- Kingdom: Animalia
- Phylum: Arthropoda
- Class: Arachnida
- Order: Araneae
- Suborder: Araneomorphae
- Family: Philodromidae
- Genus: Apollophanes
- Species: Apollophanes margareta
Lowrie & Gertsch, 1955
There have been 1 confirmed sightings of Apollophanes margareta, with the most recent sighting submitted on March 19, 2019 by Spider ID member rickcwest. The detailed statistics below may not utilize the complete dataset of 1 sightings because of certain Apollophanes margareta sightings reporting incomplete data.
- Web: 0% of the time, Apollophanes margareta spiders are sighted in a spider web (Sample size: 1)
- Sex: 0 female and 1 male.
- Environment: Apollophanes margareta has been sighted 2 times outdoors, and 0 times indoors.
- Outdoors: Man-made structure (1). Forest (1).
Location and Range
Apollophanes margareta has been sighted in the following countries: Canada.
Apollophanes margareta has been primarily sighted during the month of March.
- March: 1