- Kingdom: Animalia
- Phylum: Arthropoda
- Class: Arachnida
- Order: Araneae
- Suborder: Araneomorphae
- Family: Pimoidae
- Genus: Pimoa
- Species: Pimoa altioculata
There have been 1 confirmed sightings of Pimoa altioculata, with the most recent sighting submitted on February 17, 2018 by Spider ID member rickcwest. The detailed statistics below may not utilize the complete dataset of 1 sightings because of certain Pimoa altioculata sightings reporting incomplete data.
- Web: 100% of the time, Pimoa altioculata spiders are sighted in a spider web (Sample size: 1)
- Sex: 1 female and 0 male.
- Environment: Pimoa altioculata has been sighted 3 times outdoors, and 0 times indoors.
- Outdoors: Under rock or debris (1). Freshwater river, lake, stream (1). Forest (1).
Location and Range
Pimoa altioculata has been sighted in the following countries: Canada.
Pimoa altioculata has been primarily sighted during the month of February.
- February: 1