- Kingdom: Animalia
- Phylum: Arthropoda
- Class: Arachnida
- Order: Araneae
- Suborder: Araneomorphae
- Family: Opisthoncus polyphemus
(L. Koch, 1867)
There have been 1 confirmed sightings of Opisthoncus polyphemus, with the most recent sighting submitted on March 14, 2019 by Spider ID member bbdean. The detailed statistics below may not utilize the complete dataset of 1 sightings because of certain Opisthoncus polyphemus sightings reporting incomplete data.
- Web: 0% of the time, Opisthoncus polyphemus spiders are sighted in a spider web (Sample size: 1)
- Sex: 0 female and 0 male.
- Environment: Opisthoncus polyphemus has been sighted 1 times outdoors, and 0 times indoors.
- Outdoors: Man-made structure (1).
Location and Range
Opisthoncus polyphemus has been sighted in the following countries: Australia.
Opisthoncus polyphemus has been primarily sighted during the month of March.
- March: 1