- Kingdom: Animalia
- Phylum: Arthropoda
- Class: Arachnida
- Order: Araneae
- Suborder: Araneomorphae
- Family: Salticidae
- Genus: Apricia
- Species: Apricia jovialis
Other Common Names
Jovial Jumping Spider, Jupiter Jumping Spider
(L. Koch, 1879)
There have been 2 confirmed sightings of Apricia jovialis (Jovial Jumping Spider), with the most recent sighting submitted on December 22, 2018 by Spider ID member jillmac. The detailed statistics below may not utilize the complete dataset of 2 sightings because of certain Apricia jovialis sightings reporting incomplete data.
- Web: 0% of the time, Apricia jovialis spiders are sighted in a spider web (Sample size: 2)
- Sex: 0 female and 0 male.
- Environment: Apricia jovialis has been sighted 1 times outdoors, and 1 times indoors.
- Outdoors: Man-made structure (1).
Location and Range
Apricia jovialis (Jovial Jumping Spider) has been sighted in the following countries: Australia.
Apricia jovialis has been primarily sighted during the month of October.
- October: 1
- December: 1