- Kingdom: Animalia
- Phylum: Arthropoda
- Class: Arachnida
- Order: Araneae
- Suborder: Araneomorphae
- Family: Salticidae
- Genus: Carrhotus
- Species: Carrhotus xanthogramma
Pierre André Latreille, 1819
There have been 2 confirmed sightings of Carrhotus xanthogramma, with the most recent sighting submitted on January 27, 2018 by Spider ID member marcd6. The detailed statistics below may not utilize the complete dataset of 2 sightings because of certain Carrhotus xanthogramma sightings reporting incomplete data.
- Web: 0% of the time, Carrhotus xanthogramma spiders are sighted in a spider web (Sample size: 2)
- Sex: 1 female and 1 male.
- Environment: Carrhotus xanthogramma has been sighted 2 times outdoors, and 0 times indoors.
- Outdoors: Low foliage (1). High foliage (1).
Location and Range
Carrhotus xanthogramma has been sighted in the following countries: Spain.
Carrhotus xanthogramma has been primarily sighted during the month of April.
- March: 1
- April: 1