- Kingdom: Animalia
- Phylum: Arthropoda
- Class: Arachnida
- Order: Araneae
- Suborder: Araneomorphae
- Family: Salticidae
- Genus: Habronattus
- Species: Habronattus hirsutus
(Peckham & Peckham, 1888)
There have been 3 confirmed sightings of Habronattus hirsutus, with the most recent sighting submitted on May 24, 2019 by Spider ID member rickcwest. The detailed statistics below may not utilize the complete dataset of 3 sightings because of certain Habronattus hirsutus sightings reporting incomplete data.
- Web: 0% of the time, Habronattus hirsutus spiders are sighted in a spider web (Sample size: 3)
- Sex: 1 female and 1 male.
- Environment: Habronattus hirsutus has been sighted 6 times outdoors, and 1 times indoors.
- Outdoors: Ground layer (2). Freshwater river, lake, stream (2). Forest (2).
Location and Range
Habronattus hirsutus has been sighted in the following countries: Canada, United States.
Habronattus hirsutus has also been sighted in the following states: Arizona.
Habronattus hirsutus has been primarily sighted during the month of May.
- May: 3