- Kingdom: Animalia
- Phylum: Arthropoda
- Class: Arachnida
- Order: Araneae
- Suborder: Araneomorphae
- Family: Salticidae
- Genus: Habronattus
- Species: Habronattus hirsutus
(Peckham & Peckham, 1888)
There have been 5 confirmed sightings of Habronattus hirsutus, with the most recent sighting submitted on November 17, 2019 by Spider ID member j_staff99. The detailed statistics below may not utilize the complete dataset of 5 sightings because of certain Habronattus hirsutus sightings reporting incomplete data.
- Web: 0% of the time, Habronattus hirsutus spiders are sighted in a spider web (Sample size: 5)
- Sex: 1 female and 3 male.
- Environment: Habronattus hirsutus has been sighted 8 times outdoors, and 1 times indoors.
- Outdoors: Man-made structure (2). Ground layer (2). Freshwater river, lake, stream (2). Forest (2).
Location and Range
Habronattus hirsutus has been sighted in the following countries: Canada, United States.
Habronattus hirsutus has also been sighted in the following states: Arizona.
Habronattus hirsutus has been primarily sighted during the month of May.
- April: 1
- May: 3
- November: 1