- Kingdom: Animalia
- Phylum: Arthropoda
- Class: Arachnida
- Order: Araneae
- Suborder: Araneomorphae
- Family: Salticidae
- Genus: Heliophanus
- Species: Heliophanus rufithorax
There have been 1 confirmed sightings of Heliophanus rufithorax, with the most recent sighting submitted on February 9, 2018 by Spider ID member marcd6. The detailed statistics below may not utilize the complete dataset of 1 sightings because of certain Heliophanus rufithorax sightings reporting incomplete data.
- Web: 0% of the time, Heliophanus rufithorax spiders are sighted in a spider web (Sample size: 1)
- Sex: 0 female and 0 male.
- Environment: Heliophanus rufithorax has been sighted 1 times outdoors, and 0 times indoors.
- Outdoors: Low foliage (1).
Location and Range
Heliophanus rufithorax has been sighted in the following countries: Spain.
Heliophanus rufithorax has been primarily sighted during the month of April.
- April: 1