- Kingdom: Animalia
- Phylum: Arthropoda
- Class: Arachnida
- Order: Araneae
- Suborder: Araneomorphae
- Family: Salticidae
- Genus: Menemerus
- Species: Menemerus semilimbatus
There have been 9 confirmed sightings of Menemerus semilimbatus, with the most recent sighting submitted on February 19, 2020 by Spider ID member honeyblood. The detailed statistics below may not utilize the complete dataset of 9 sightings because of certain Menemerus semilimbatus sightings reporting incomplete data.
- Web: 11% of the time, Menemerus semilimbatus spiders are sighted in a spider web (Sample size: 9)
- Sex: 0 female and 3 male.
- Environment: Menemerus semilimbatus has been sighted 7 times outdoors, and 4 times indoors.
- Outdoors: Man-made structure (2). Low foliage (1). Ground layer (2). Freshwater river, lake, stream (1). Open field, pasture, grassland (1).
Location and Range
Menemerus semilimbatus has been sighted in the following countries: Greece, Spain, Turkey, United States.
Menemerus semilimbatus has also been sighted in the following states: California.
Menemerus semilimbatus has been primarily sighted during the month of February.
- February: 2
- March: 1
- April: 1
- May: 1
- June: 2
- July: 2