- Kingdom: Animalia
- Phylum: Arthropoda
- Class: Arachnida
- Order: Araneae
- Suborder: Araneomorphae
- Family: Salticidae
- Genus: Phidippus
- Species: Phidippus apacheanus
Other Common Names
Apache Jumping Spider
Ralph Vary Chamberlin, Willis J. Gertsch, 1929
There have been 3 confirmed sightings of Phidippus apacheanus (Apache Jumping Spider), with the most recent sighting submitted on October 8, 2018 by Spider ID member laurieb. The detailed statistics below may not utilize the complete dataset of 3 sightings because of certain Phidippus apacheanus sightings reporting incomplete data.
- Web: 50% of the time, Phidippus apacheanus spiders are sighted in a spider web (Sample size: 2)
- Sex: 1 female and 0 male.
- Environment: Phidippus apacheanus has been sighted 1 times outdoors, and 1 times indoors.
- Outdoors: Man-made structure (1).
Location and Range
Phidippus apacheanus (Apache Jumping Spider) has been sighted in the following countries: United States.
Phidippus apacheanus has also been sighted in the following states: Colorado, Missouri.
Phidippus apacheanus has been primarily sighted during the month of October.
- August: 1
- October: 2