- Kingdom: Animalia
- Phylum: Arthropoda
- Class: Arachnida
- Order: Araneae
- Suborder: Araneomorphae
- Family: Salticidae
- Genus: Phidippus
- Species: Phidippus mystaceus
There have been 1 confirmed sightings of Phidippus mystaceus, with the most recent sighting submitted on December 19, 2018 by Spider ID member postspider. The detailed statistics below may not utilize the complete dataset of 1 sightings because of certain Phidippus mystaceus sightings reporting incomplete data.
- Web: 0% of the time, Phidippus mystaceus spiders are sighted in a spider web (Sample size: 1)
- Sex: 0 female and 0 male.
- Environment: Phidippus mystaceus has been sighted 1 times outdoors, and 0 times indoors.
- Outdoors: Man-made structure (1).
Location and Range
Phidippus mystaceus has been sighted in the following countries: United States.
Phidippus mystaceus has also been sighted in the following states: Texas.
Phidippus mystaceus has been primarily sighted during the month of December.
- December: 1