- Kingdom: Animalia
- Phylum: Arthropoda
- Class: Arachnida
- Order: Araneae
- Suborder: Mygalomorphae
- Family: Theraphosidae
- Genus: Brachypelma
- Species: Brachypelma albiceps
Other Common Names
Golden Red-rump Tarantula
There have been 1 confirmed sightings of Brachypelma albiceps (Golden Red-rump Tarantula), with the most recent sighting submitted on December 19, 2018 by Spider ID member rickcwest. The detailed statistics below may not utilize the complete dataset of 1 sightings because of certain Brachypelma albiceps sightings reporting incomplete data.
- Web: 0% of the time, Brachypelma albiceps spiders are sighted in a spider web (Sample size: 1)
- Sex: 1 female and 0 male.
- Environment: Brachypelma albiceps has been sighted 3 times outdoors, and 0 times indoors.
- Outdoors: Under rock or debris (1). Open field, pasture, grassland (1). Desert area (1).
Location and Range
Brachypelma albiceps (Golden Red-rump Tarantula) has been sighted in the following countries: Mexico.
Brachypelma albiceps has been primarily sighted during the month of March.
- March: 1