- Kingdom: Animalia
- Phylum: Arthropoda
- Class: Arachnida
- Order: Araneae
- Suborder: Mygalomorphae
- Family: Theraphosidae
- Genus: Brachypelma
- Species: Brachypelma hamorii
Other Common Names
Mexican Orange-knee Tarantula
Tesmoingt, Cleton & Verdez, 1997
There have been 1 confirmed sightings of Brachypelma hamorii (Mexican Orange-knee Tarantula), with the most recent sighting submitted on December 19, 2018 by Spider ID member rickcwest. The detailed statistics below may not utilize the complete dataset of 1 sightings because of certain Brachypelma hamorii sightings reporting incomplete data.
- Web: 0% of the time, Brachypelma hamorii spiders are sighted in a spider web (Sample size: 1)
- Sex: 0 female and 1 male.
- Environment: Brachypelma hamorii has been sighted 2 times outdoors, and 0 times indoors.
- Outdoors: Under rock or debris (1). Forest (1).
Location and Range
Brachypelma hamorii (Mexican Orange-knee Tarantula) has been sighted in the following countries: Mexico.
Brachypelma hamorii has been primarily sighted during the month of March.
- March: 1