- Kingdom: Animalia
- Phylum: Arthropoda
- Class: Arachnida
- Order: Araneae
- Suborder: Mygalomorphae
- Family: Theraphosidae
- Genus: Chromatopelma
- Species: Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens
Other Common Names
Green-bottle Blue Tarantula
There have been 1 confirmed sightings of Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens (Green-bottle Blue Tarantula), with the most recent sighting submitted on December 7, 2018 by Spider ID member rickcwest. The detailed statistics below may not utilize the complete dataset of 1 sightings because of certain Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens sightings reporting incomplete data.
- Web: 100% of the time, Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens spiders are sighted in a spider web (Sample size: 1)
- Sex: 1 female and 0 male.
- Environment: Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens has been sighted 2 times outdoors, and 0 times indoors.
- Outdoors: Ground layer (1). Desert area (1).
Location and Range
Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens (Green-bottle Blue Tarantula) has been sighted in the following countries: Venezuela.
Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens has been primarily sighted during the month of February.
- February: 1