- Kingdom: Animalia
- Phylum: Arthropoda
- Class: Arachnida
- Order: Araneae
- Suborder: Mygalomorphae
- Family: Theraphosidae
- Genus: Eucratoscelus
- Species: Eucratoscelus constrictus
Other Common Names
African Red-rump Baboon Spider
There have been 1 confirmed sightings of Eucratoscelus constrictus (African Red-rump Baboon Spider), with the most recent sighting submitted on April 22, 2019 by Spider ID member rickcwest. The detailed statistics below may not utilize the complete dataset of 1 sightings because of certain Eucratoscelus constrictus sightings reporting incomplete data.
- Web: 0% of the time, Eucratoscelus constrictus spiders are sighted in a spider web (Sample size: 1)
- Sex: 1 female and 0 male.
- Environment: Eucratoscelus constrictus has been sighted 3 times outdoors, and 0 times indoors.
- Outdoors: Under rock or debris (1). Open field, pasture, grassland (1). Desert area (1).
Location and Range
Eucratoscelus constrictus (African Red-rump Baboon Spider) has been sighted in the following countries: Kenya.
Eucratoscelus constrictus has been primarily sighted during the month of July.
- July: 1