- Kingdom: Animalia
- Phylum: Arthropoda
- Class: Arachnida
- Order: Araneae
- Suborder: Araneomorphae
- Family: Theraphosidae
- Genus: Eucratoscelus
- Species: Eucratoscelus pachypus
Other Common Names
Schmidt & von Wirth, 1990
There have been 1 confirmed sightings of Eucratoscelus pachypus (Stout-leg Baboon), with the most recent sighting submitted on December 19, 2018 by Spider ID member rickcwest. The detailed statistics below may not utilize the complete dataset of 1 sightings because of certain Eucratoscelus pachypus sightings reporting incomplete data.
- Web: 0% of the time, Eucratoscelus pachypus spiders are sighted in a spider web (Sample size: 1)
- Sex: 1 female and 0 male.
- Environment: Eucratoscelus pachypus has been sighted 3 times outdoors, and 0 times indoors.
- Outdoors: Ground layer (1). Open field, pasture, grassland (1). Desert area (1).
Location and Range
Eucratoscelus pachypus (Stout-leg Baboon) has been sighted in the following countries: Tanzania.
Eucratoscelus pachypus has been primarily sighted during the month of December.
- December: 1