- Kingdom: Animalia
- Phylum: Arthropoda
- Class: Arachnida
- Order: Araneae
- Suborder: Mygalomorphae
- Family: Theraphosidae
- Genus: Ischnocolus
- Species: Ischnocolus valentinus
There have been 1 confirmed sightings of Ischnocolus valentinus, with the most recent sighting submitted on December 20, 2018 by Spider ID member rickcwest. The detailed statistics below may not utilize the complete dataset of 1 sightings because of certain Ischnocolus valentinus sightings reporting incomplete data.
- Web: 0% of the time, Ischnocolus valentinus spiders are sighted in a spider web (Sample size: 1)
- Sex: 1 female and 0 male.
- Environment: Ischnocolus valentinus has been sighted 2 times outdoors, and 0 times indoors.
- Outdoors: Under rock or debris (1). Desert area (1).
Location and Range
Ischnocolus valentinus has been sighted in the following countries: Algeria.
Ischnocolus valentinus has been primarily sighted during the month of May.
- May: 1