- Kingdom: Animalia
- Phylum: Arthropoda
- Class: Arachnida
- Order: Araneae
- Suborder: Araneomorphae
- Family: Theridiidae
- Genus: Enoplognatha
- Species: Enoplognatha ovata
Other Common Names
Carl Alexander Clerck, 1757
There have been 1 confirmed sightings of Enoplognatha ovata (Candy-striped Spider), with the most recent sighting submitted on December 19, 2017 by Spider ID member lisarose43. The detailed statistics below may not utilize the complete dataset of 1 sightings because of certain Enoplognatha ovata sightings reporting incomplete data.
- Web: 100% of the time, Enoplognatha ovata spiders are sighted in a spider web (Sample size: 1)
- Sex: 1 female and 0 male.
- Environment: Enoplognatha ovata has been sighted 3 times outdoors, and 0 times indoors.
- Outdoors: Man-made structure (1). Low foliage (1). Ground layer (1).
Location and Range
Enoplognatha ovata (Candy-striped Spider) has been sighted in the following countries: United States.
Enoplognatha ovata has also been sighted in the following states: Montana.
Enoplognatha ovata has been primarily sighted during the month of July.
- July: 1