- Kingdom: Animalia
- Phylum: Arthropoda
- Class: Arachnida
- Order: Araneae
- Suborder: Araneomorphae
- Family: Theridiidae
- Genus: Rhomphaea
- Species: Rhomphaea fictilium
There have been 1 confirmed sightings of Rhomphaea fictilium, with the most recent sighting submitted on January 6, 2018 by Spider ID member britsnana1. The detailed statistics below may not utilize the complete dataset of 1 sightings because of certain Rhomphaea fictilium sightings reporting incomplete data.
- Web: 100% of the time, Rhomphaea fictilium spiders are sighted in a spider web (Sample size: 1)
- Sex: 1 female and 0 male.
- Environment: Rhomphaea fictilium has been sighted 1 times outdoors, and 0 times indoors.
- Outdoors: Open field, pasture, grassland (1).
Location and Range
Rhomphaea fictilium has been sighted in the following countries: United States.
Rhomphaea fictilium has also been sighted in the following states: Kentucky.
Rhomphaea fictilium has been primarily sighted during the month of June.
- June: 1