- Kingdom: Animalia
- Phylum: Arthropoda
- Class: Arachnida
- Order: Araneae
- Suborder: Araneomorphae
- Family: Theridiidae
- Genus: Rhomphaea
- Species: Rhomphaea fictilium
There have been 2 confirmed sightings of Rhomphaea fictilium, with the most recent sighting submitted on April 4, 2019 by Spider ID member i_gotta_digbick. The detailed statistics below may not utilize the complete dataset of 2 sightings because of certain Rhomphaea fictilium sightings reporting incomplete data.
- Web: 50% of the time, Rhomphaea fictilium spiders are sighted in a spider web (Sample size: 2)
- Sex: 1 female and 0 male.
- Environment: Rhomphaea fictilium has been sighted 1 times outdoors, and 1 times indoors.
- Outdoors: Open field, pasture, grassland (1).
Location and Range
Rhomphaea fictilium has been sighted in the following countries: United States.
Rhomphaea fictilium has also been sighted in the following states: Kentucky, Oregon.
Rhomphaea fictilium has been primarily sighted during the month of June.
- April: 1
- June: 1