- Kingdom: Animalia
- Phylum: Arthropoda
- Class: Arachnida
- Order: Araneae
- Suborder: Araneomorphae
- Family: Theridiidae
- Genus: Steatoda
- Species: Steatoda paykulliana
Charles Athanase Walckenaer, 1806
There have been 16 confirmed sightings of Steatoda paykulliana, with the most recent sighting submitted on April 10, 2019 by Spider ID member rawashdeh. The detailed statistics below may not utilize the complete dataset of 16 sightings because of certain Steatoda paykulliana sightings reporting incomplete data.
- Web: 25% of the time, Steatoda paykulliana spiders are sighted in a spider web (Sample size: 16)
- Sex: 2 female and 1 male.
- Environment: Steatoda paykulliana has been sighted 14 times outdoors, and 6 times indoors.
- Outdoors: Man-made structure (1). Low foliage (3). Ground layer (1). Under rock or debris (7). Freshwater river, lake, stream (1). Open field, pasture, grassland (1).
Location and Range
Steatoda paykulliana has been sighted in the following countries: Cyprus, Israel, Jordan, Spain, Turkey, United Kingdom.
Steatoda paykulliana has been primarily sighted during the month of December.
- January: 1
- March: 4
- April: 3
- May: 1
- October: 2
- December: 5