It bit me (unprovoked) and it caused a lot of burning
Burning and itching is common effects in spider bites. Elevate the area and ice it to control the swelling. Make a baking soda and water mix and put it on it to draw out the venom. Wash it with soap and water, dry it but not hard just dab the area softly. If you have an allergic reaction, seek medical attention immediately.
This is a Yellow Sac Spider. Its venom can destroy tissue, so you should care for the bite immediately.
Yes and it puts you in anaphylactic shock also and rots your skin.
Cheiracanthium mildei is not currently considered to be of medical concern. (Everyone’s immune system is different though.)
Yea that is true also.
This is not a sac spider