- Kingdom: Animalia
- Phylum: Arthropoda
- Class: Arachnida
- Order: Araneae
- Suborder: Araneomorphae
- Family: Hahniidae
- Genus: Cicurina
- Species: Cicurina simplex
There have been 1 confirmed sightings of Cicurina simplex, with the most recent sighting submitted on November 9, 2018 by Spider ID member rickcwest. The detailed statistics below may not utilize the complete dataset of 1 sightings because of certain Cicurina simplex sightings reporting incomplete data.
- Web: 0% of the time, Cicurina simplex spiders are sighted in a spider web (Sample size: 1)
- Sex: 1 female and 0 male.
- Environment: Cicurina simplex has been sighted 2 times outdoors, and 0 times indoors.
- Outdoors: High foliage (1). Forest (1).
Location and Range
Cicurina simplex has been sighted in the following countries: Canada.
Cicurina simplex has been primarily sighted during the month of November.
- November: 1