- Kingdom: Animalia
- Phylum: Arthropoda
- Class: Arachnida
- Order: Araneae
- Suborder: Araneomorphae
- Family: Homalonychidae
- Genus: Homalonychus
- Species: Homalonychus selenopoides
There have been 1 confirmed sightings of Homalonychus selenopoides, with the most recent sighting submitted on December 21, 2017 by Spider ID member rickcwest. The detailed statistics below may not utilize the complete dataset of 1 sightings because of certain Homalonychus selenopoides sightings reporting incomplete data.
- Web: 0% of the time, Homalonychus selenopoides spiders are sighted in a spider web (Sample size: 1)
- Sex: 1 female and 0 male.
- Environment: Homalonychus selenopoides has been sighted 2 times outdoors, and 0 times indoors.
- Outdoors: Under rock or debris (1). Desert area (1).
Location and Range
Homalonychus selenopoides has been sighted in the following countries: United States.
Homalonychus selenopoides has also been sighted in the following states: Arizona.
Homalonychus selenopoides has been primarily sighted during the month of April.
- April: 1