- Kingdom: Animalia
- Phylum: Arthropoda
- Class: Arachnida
- Order: Araneae
- Suborder: Araneomorphae
- Family: Linyphiidae
- Genus: Hypselistes
- Species: Hypselistes florens
(O. Pickard-Cambridge, 1875)
There have been 2 confirmed sightings of Hypselistes florens, with the most recent sighting submitted on May 1, 2019 by Spider ID member nbspiders. The detailed statistics below may not utilize the complete dataset of 2 sightings because of certain Hypselistes florens sightings reporting incomplete data.
- Web: 0% of the time, Hypselistes florens spiders are sighted in a spider web (Sample size: 2)
- Sex: 0 female and 0 male.
- Environment: Hypselistes florens has been sighted 2 times outdoors, and 0 times indoors.
- Outdoors: Man-made structure (1). Low foliage (1).
Location and Range
Hypselistes florens has been sighted in the following countries: Canada, United States.
Hypselistes florens has also been sighted in the following states: Massachusetts.
Hypselistes florens has been primarily sighted during the month of June.
- May: 1
- June: 1