- Kingdom: Animalia
- Phylum: Arthropoda
- Class: Arachnida
- Order: Araneae
- Suborder: Araneomorphae
- Family: Philodromidae
- Genus: Tibellus
- Species: Tibellus oblongus
There have been 3 confirmed sightings of Tibellus oblongus, with the most recent sighting submitted on March 22, 2019 by Spider ID member laneycath. The detailed statistics below may not utilize the complete dataset of 3 sightings because of certain Tibellus oblongus sightings reporting incomplete data.
- Web: 0% of the time, Tibellus oblongus spiders are sighted in a spider web (Sample size: 3)
- Sex: 1 female and 0 male.
- Environment: Tibellus oblongus has been sighted 3 times outdoors, and 1 times indoors.
- Outdoors: Low foliage (2). Open field, pasture, grassland (1).
Location and Range
Tibellus oblongus has been sighted in the following countries: Canada, United States.
Tibellus oblongus has also been sighted in the following states: California, Michigan.
Tibellus oblongus has been primarily sighted during the month of August.
- March: 1
- May: 1
- August: 1