- Kingdom: Animalia
- Phylum: Arthropoda
- Class: Arachnida
- Order: Araneae
- Suborder: Araneomorphae
- Family: Salticidae
- Genus: Euophrys
- Species: Euophrys monadnock
James Henry Emerton, 1891
There have been 3 confirmed sightings of Euophrys monadnock, with the most recent sighting submitted on May 24, 2018 by Spider ID member kilsley. The detailed statistics below may not utilize the complete dataset of 3 sightings because of certain Euophrys monadnock sightings reporting incomplete data.
- Web: 0% of the time, Euophrys monadnock spiders are sighted in a spider web (Sample size: 3)
- Sex: 0 female and 2 male.
- Environment: Euophrys monadnock has been sighted 3 times outdoors, and 0 times indoors.
- Outdoors: Man-made structure (2). Ground layer (1).
Location and Range
Euophrys monadnock has been sighted in the following countries: Canada, United States.
Euophrys monadnock has also been sighted in the following states: Colorado, Michigan.
Euophrys monadnock has been primarily sighted during the month of June.
- May: 1
- June: 2