- Kingdom: Animalia
- Phylum: Arthropoda
- Class: Arachnida
- Order: Araneae
- Suborder: Araneomorphae
- Family: Salticidae
- Genus: Myrmarachne
- Species: Myrmarachne formicaria
(De Geer, 1778)
There have been 2 confirmed sightings of Myrmarachne formicaria, with the most recent sighting submitted on May 29, 2019 by Spider ID member adele. The detailed statistics below may not utilize the complete dataset of 2 sightings because of certain Myrmarachne formicaria sightings reporting incomplete data.
- Web: 0% of the time, Myrmarachne formicaria spiders are sighted in a spider web (Sample size: 2)
- Sex: 0 female and 2 male.
- Environment: Myrmarachne formicaria has been sighted 2 times outdoors, and 0 times indoors.
- Outdoors: Man-made structure (2).
Location and Range
Myrmarachne formicaria has been sighted in the following countries: United States.
Myrmarachne formicaria has also been sighted in the following states: Ohio.
Myrmarachne formicaria has been primarily sighted during the month of May.
- May: 2