- Kingdom: Animalia
- Phylum: Arthropoda
- Class: Arachnida
- Order: Araneae
- Suborder: Araneomorphae
- Family: Salticidae
- Genus: Sitticus
- Species: Sitticus fasciger
Eugène Simon, 1880
There have been 10 confirmed sightings of Sitticus fasciger, with the most recent sighting submitted on May 13, 2018 by Spider ID member entomologist_97. The detailed statistics below may not utilize the complete dataset of 10 sightings because of certain Sitticus fasciger sightings reporting incomplete data.
- Web: 0% of the time, Sitticus fasciger spiders are sighted in a spider web (Sample size: 10)
- Sex: 0 female and 4 male.
- Environment: Sitticus fasciger has been sighted 9 times outdoors, and 1 times indoors.
- Outdoors: Man-made structure (9).
Location and Range
Sitticus fasciger has been sighted in the following countries: United States.
Sitticus fasciger has also been sighted in the following states: Maine, Michigan, New York, Wisconsin.
Sitticus fasciger has been primarily sighted during the month of April.
- April: 6
- May: 3
- June: 1