- Kingdom: Animalia
- Phylum: Arthropoda
- Class: Arachnida
- Order: Araneae
- Suborder: Araneomorphae
- Family: Salticidae
- Genus: Sitticus
- Species: Sitticus fasciger
Eugène Simon, 1880
There have been 12 confirmed sightings of Sitticus fasciger, with the most recent sighting submitted on May 25, 2019 by Spider ID member adele. The detailed statistics below may not utilize the complete dataset of 12 sightings because of certain Sitticus fasciger sightings reporting incomplete data.
- Web: 0% of the time, Sitticus fasciger spiders are sighted in a spider web (Sample size: 12)
- Sex: 0 female and 4 male.
- Environment: Sitticus fasciger has been sighted 11 times outdoors, and 1 times indoors.
- Outdoors: Man-made structure (11).
Location and Range
Sitticus fasciger has been sighted in the following countries: United States.
Sitticus fasciger has also been sighted in the following states: Maine, Michigan, New York, Ohio, Wisconsin.
Sitticus fasciger has been primarily sighted during the month of April.
- April: 6
- May: 5
- June: 1