- Kingdom: Animalia
- Phylum: Arthropoda
- Class: Arachnida
- Order: Araneae
- Suborder: Mygalomorphae
- Family: Theraphosidae
- Genus: Avicularia
- Species: Avicularia lynnae
Fukushima & Bertani, 2017
There have been 1 confirmed sightings of Avicularia lynnae, with the most recent sighting submitted on December 7, 2018 by Spider ID member rickcwest. The detailed statistics below may not utilize the complete dataset of 1 sightings because of certain Avicularia lynnae sightings reporting incomplete data.
- Web: 100% of the time, Avicularia lynnae spiders are sighted in a spider web (Sample size: 1)
- Sex: 1 female and 0 male.
- Environment: Avicularia lynnae has been sighted 2 times outdoors, and 0 times indoors.
- Outdoors: Low foliage (1). Forest (1).
Location and Range
Avicularia lynnae has been sighted in the following countries: Peru.
Avicularia lynnae has been primarily sighted during the month of October.
- October: 1