- Kingdom: Animalia
- Phylum: Arthropoda
- Class: Arachnida
- Order: Araneae
- Suborder: Mygalomorphae
- Family: Theraphosidae
- Genus: Ceratogyrus
- Species: Ceratogyrus marshalli
Other Common Names
Great Horned Baboon Spider
There have been 1 confirmed sightings of Ceratogyrus marshalli (Great Horned Baboon Spider), with the most recent sighting submitted on December 20, 2018 by Spider ID member rickcwest. The detailed statistics below may not utilize the complete dataset of 1 sightings because of certain Ceratogyrus marshalli sightings reporting incomplete data.
- Web: 0% of the time, Ceratogyrus marshalli spiders are sighted in a spider web (Sample size: 1)
- Sex: 1 female and 0 male.
- Environment: Ceratogyrus marshalli has been sighted 2 times outdoors, and 0 times indoors.
- Outdoors: Ground layer (1). Desert area (1).
Location and Range
Ceratogyrus marshalli (Great Horned Baboon Spider) has been sighted in the following countries: Zimbabwe.
Ceratogyrus marshalli has been primarily sighted during the month of December.
- December: 1