- Kingdom: Animalia
- Phylum: Arthropoda
- Class: Arachnida
- Order: Araneae
- Suborder: Mygalomorphae
- Family: Theraphosidae
- Genus: Poecilotheria
- Species: Poecilotheria subfusca
Other Common Names
Ivory Ornamental Tarantula
There have been 1 confirmed sightings of Poecilotheria subfusca (Ivory Ornamental Tarantula), with the most recent sighting submitted on December 19, 2018 by Spider ID member rickcwest. The detailed statistics below may not utilize the complete dataset of 1 sightings because of certain Poecilotheria subfusca sightings reporting incomplete data.
- Web: 0% of the time, Poecilotheria subfusca spiders are sighted in a spider web (Sample size: 1)
- Sex: 1 female and 0 male.
- Environment: Poecilotheria subfusca has been sighted 2 times outdoors, and 0 times indoors.
- Outdoors: High foliage (1). Forest (1).
Location and Range
Poecilotheria subfusca (Ivory Ornamental Tarantula) has been sighted in the following countries: Sri Lanka.
Poecilotheria subfusca has been primarily sighted during the month of December.
- December: 1